Visit us at Kamers vol Geskenke!
Top chicken thighs with garlic, chilli and mango chutney for an easy meal that takes just 5 minutes to prep – then simply roast in the oven
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
green salad, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, garlic and chilli for a few mins until softened. Stir in the Brenda’s Dhani Chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Taste and season.
- Arrange the chicken on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture. Roast the chicken in the oven for 40-45 mins until cooked through and sticky. Serve with a green salad.